Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Add a little color to the festive seasons!

Christmas is approaching together with the sudden changed of our weather - raining everyday! Seems like the weather is making us feeling a bit moody and lazy, let's get some colorful bangles and wear it at work or when you are out having tea!
> Order please email to beads.my@gmail.com

BG001 - RM 19 (All SOLD OUT)

Elastic bangle. Can restring if the string is broken. 6cm in diameter.





Thank you Brenda and Grace for the great support! Considered it a quite unique as I only managed to sell to both of you with all my stocks! *Hug Hug*

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Brenda and Grace for the great support! Considered it a quite unique one as I only managed to sell to both of you with all my stocks! *Hug Hug*

    ReplyDelete